Anne Geller, local counselor and mediator and contributor to this website, ended her courageous struggle with pancreatic cancer in Hood River, Oregon. We'll miss her compassion, her sense of humor, her invaluable friendship and her overwhelmingly positive attitude. She left our community better off than she found it, her contributions will be missed.
Below are extremely helpful articles she wrote on different aspects of parenting. They are well worth reading!
Additional Parenting Articles by various childhood education professionals:
- Anti-Bullying Skills and Techniques for Children by Mark Lakewood,
Relationship Specialist, Author, and Motivational/Professional Speaker
- Defeating the Homework Blues by Mark Lakewood
- Bless the Coach by Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW
- Is your kids out of control? by by Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW
- Frustration is Necessary by Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW
- Understanding is not Enough by Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW